Viewing: October 21, 2018
Yang Miller hosts Drop Your Shorts, a short film event celebrating the talent of local and regional filmmakers. It gives participants the chance to see their original work on the big screen. The rules are simple. The film must be under 12 minutes and there are no other rules! The audience will vote for their favorite work and the winning film will be shown prior to a regular run feature for one month.
The lineup for the October 21st Drop Your Shorts:
- David Smith – Group Sit
- William Morosko – Sleepwalker
- Reilly Zink – Reluctant Reaper
- Lauren Modler – Because We Can
- Ethan Nix – Yellow Bowl
- Nadzeya Ilkevich – Passion Works and Birds in Athens Ohio
- Edit Jakab – Choice
- Baylee Gorham – Give It a Shot
- Chris Croft – Life of an Infomertial Actor
- Tim Miller – Mrs. Sharpe The Fit Model
- Mitchell Lucas – My Assumed Statue Of Liberty
- Annie Brewer – The Development
- Nick Minesinger – Split Lip
- Josh Kaukl – Made in America
- Nate Cesco – The End of The Night Hawkes
The deadline for the March 3rd event’s submissions is Sunday, February 10th, 2019!
We’ll review your submission and ask for a high res file if your film is chosen for exhibition. Preferred exhibition format is Quicktime Prores 422. Due to a growing number of submissions, not all submissions will make the cut. The final lineup will be announced on our website prior to the event. Insider tip: shorter is better and early submissions are given priority.
Send your video link submission with the subject line “Drop Your Shorts Submission” to Yang Miller at email@example.com.